Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year coming with (gulp) New resolutions

I always hated New Years because I invariably made a new years resolution only to break it.  This year I have committed myself into finishing 12 UFO's  (I'm praying already)  and I am starting a diet at work where we must weigh in every month for 4 months.  Not only do I weigh in front of everyone but If I lose enough weight I will get a bonus.  Sooo.... there will be some ferocious competition.  Each of us that do the weigh  in must put in 25 dollars to start. If I lose I'm ok but if I gain I will have to pay 1.00 per pound.  I don't know which will be worse, finding the time to finish my UFO's and my mother's UFO's or the diet.  Hmmm I'm thinking the diet.  Anyone have good diet recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment