Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

Well tonight is New Year's Eve and I am wondering how many people are making new year's resolutions?  I said I wasn't going to set myself up for failure but I did think of two resolutions I want to make.  The first one is to decrease my paper hoarding.  I am thinking of getting a neat machine that scans your receipts ect into a file on the computer.  This would be so much more handier than trying to file it away every day.  I wouldn't have to worry about what to keep and what not to keep.  My second resolution is to finish my 12 UFO's.  Because I work full time this one is really pushing it but I am bound and determined to finish them.  One quilt is pieced but not quilted yet.  The second quilt needs to be pieced together and my sewing room looks like someone set a bomb off in it.  I brought all my mothers quilting things home and have yet to make the time to clear it up.  Maybe on my day off Sunday.  Will keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment